Food for Thought
Cooking Tips: Lehr’s Prime Chicken Cordon Bleu
Lehr’s Prime Chicken Cordon Bleu (CCB) Baked or Grilled
1. Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees
2. Prepare Grill w/ Coals on One Side to allow for Direct & Indirect Grilling
3. Remove Plastic Wrap (Leave CCB in Small Oval Tin)
4. Place in Preheated Oven Or Over Indirect Heat on the Grill
5. Close Grill Lid
Chicken Cordon Bleu (CCB) should stay in it’s Oval container AND be placed directly on a cooking Sheet w/ Sides (Oven) on Tinfoil Tray w/ Sides (Grill)
6. Cook until Thermometer Probe placed in the center of the CCB reads 165 De-grees, approximately 30 minutes
BUT… 165 Degree Temperature is the most important measure.
Timing will vary depending upon size of CCB AND natural oven/grill variances
7. Rest for 5 Minutes uncovered before serving or cutting.